Saturday, March 5, 2011

4. My Favorite TV Shows

09/22/08

Big Brother 10 is over.  I'm fairly sad:    See?

What I like about Big Brother:
The drama
The romance
The fighting
The Diary Room
The competitions
The back-stabbing
The alliances
It's OnDemand!

What I don't like about Big Brother:
The repetitiveness
Live airings
Seeing how a player's family/friends feel about a situation

Big Brother is good because although I like their back-stabbing, drama, etc.  I do NOT like these things in my life.  Yeah, there may be some bad texts sent, some furniture peed on, some drunken nights, but I don't LOOk for these things.  They simply happen upon me...I'm innocent I tell ya!!  There is drama at my house (Where did Nicolette go at 4 AM in the morning?), drama at my work (Who's going to work that holiday?), even drama in my room (Why did Tyler tear up my schedule?).  I deal with all of this, but I certainly don't welcome it.  I welcome it from CBS though.

Other shows I enjoy:
The Soup:  Also OnDemand, satirical, short, hints at inapporpriate things ("So meaty"/"Let's take some E!")
Scrubs:  Outrageously funny, main character everyone can relate to, crazy janitor
Blind Date:  On late at night, funny captions, "[blahblahblah] in: 3...2..1" Love it!

These shows all make me laugh.  I'm clearly not much of a TV-watcher-to-think-er.  But, really, why should I?  If I want to think about something, my life, our origins, would I really want to turn on the TV?

-Brittny

No comments:

Post a Comment