Saturday, March 5, 2011

Copy

Now that I'm done copying all my blogs from Myspace over to Blogger, I'm here to tell you a little story.  This story is copied from my friend's Facebook.  He got it from somewhere else.  It was originally written from a guy's perspective, so I took it and made it my own!  Enjoy:

So I saw this guy at a party the other night, and he was pretty sexy, and so I started wondering if he was someone who hated talking on the phone, and didn’t dance in clubs, and wasn’t interested in cars, and maybe we could fall in love right then and there, and maybe he would always kiss me hello, and always smell good, and not complain that I work too much, and give me the feeling that I can do anything, and tell me I’m good-looking, and make me feel like I’m the only girl in the world, and find it endearing instead of crazy that I love cats, and make me feel like I’m not such a square bear, and not drive an environmentally-friendly car but have a moral opposition to oil companies, and not look around all the time when we’re out at a restaurant, and never stay mad at me for too long, and say my coffee is good at least 100% of the time, and bonk my brains out with great regularity, and tell me I am a good driver, and never talk on his cell phone for too long when we’re hanging out, and not talk about his ex-girlfriends all that often, and write me silly notes sometimes, and say I’m a mystery and intriguing even after he would have known me for a while, and tell me I am completely amazing, and paint my nails on occasion, and not get mad at me when I call him when I’m drunk, and not get scared if I get really attached, and not consider it a wasted day if we never left the house, and have a pair of cuff links somewhere in his closet, and not get mad that I never remember what days he’s off, and make everything all better when I have a crappy day.

So then I tried talking to him, but it was awkward for some reason, so I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment