Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Goddamn Hour of Need

10/11/08

It's Friday night.
And I just got paid.
And I have nothing to do.

I don't want to seem like a complainer, but today has been terrible.  I woke up at 2:30 PM, which is always good, but makes you feel very unproductive and whatnot.  The only thing that I can successfully say that I did today, was go to dinner with my family. Whoop-dee-do.  I went over to my best friend, Christina's, and we did nothing!  She has definitely settled down, chilled out, boring-ized herself since she moved out of her mom's house, but it's not like I'm any better.  Maybe we just bring out the lame in each other.  I mean when we go to rock concerts, we always have a blast, but there's really nothing else we do together as of late that is fun.

So, this is where I make a call of action.  I want something to do tomorrow night or even next weekend.  Something FUN.  Something I will remember and want to do again.  Or else, I just need new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment