Saturday, March 5, 2011

My first blog

08/26/08

So, today I spent my nothing-to-do-at-work time and read my favorite radio station's DJ's blogs.  There were a lot, and I can't say I agree with him on some subjects, i.e. Sex and the City, but they were funny and kept my attention while I had NOTHING TO DO.

 This is where my blog comes in.  I can be funny; I can write.  Why not blog it up in this hizz?  I may regret saying that, but I will NOT erase!

At this current moment in my life, I am 19 years old; I have a good job; I have traveled; I hope to be starting business school soon; I have a [piece of shit] car; I am independent to some extent, and I have a few awesome people in my life that are awesome enough to make up for the lack of people that there are.

But, not everything is happy and cheery.  I live at home; I am in debt; I don't have a lot of room for [financial] improvement at my job; I say too much at times, but much more often, I don't say nearly enough; I have to please people who I can't [fucking] stand, and I have to be cheerier than I usually am.

Boo hoo, huh? All you need is love; I just wanna live...

Let me tell you a little about my drive to work:

It starts at...MY HOUSE, duh.  From there, I take it to 23rd Ave, going the wrong way around the roundabout, eventually left-turning into a lane that is bumpy, so some people decide, you know what? I'm going to make an executive decision in driving UNDER the speed limit so those behind me [who are late for work] can be SAFE.  Hate them.  Then, I turn left by a Wal-Mart where the people just asking to be smashed up in their car, turn in front of me, slowing me down.  Hate them more. At that point, I get to pass homeless people, while I sing aloud Pink's Don't Let Me Get Me:  "I wanna be somebody else."  Who the hell do I think I am?  Makes me appreciate my life.  Let me know what you think.

-Brittny

No comments:

Post a Comment