Saturday, March 5, 2011

7 Sagas of Sin

04/19/09

This is something that I've been thinking about doing for a little while.  It puts together a few of the things I love:  Fight Club, being a hater, and bringing justice to the world!


I am an unread text message.  In a moment's time, the husband of the woman I am meant for will curiously open me since my source's name "Thomas" doesn't ring a bell.  My contents will allow the husband to finalLy have some resolUtion in life:  he knowS the truTh.  Yet, disarray is ahead for the married couple with the inevitable drawn out divorce.


I am a KFC employee.  I will take the order of the next Alabaman who is more than twice what he should weigh.  I will serve this man over a day's worth of calories in chicken that he will finish while watchinG his 500 channeLs after flopping down on the coUch.  The worst part of iT is The walk tO his sedaN will be the most activity he does todaY.


I am the waterfall, rushing water down and taking back up for another round.  I am an unnatural form of nature; I defy meaning.  My maker was paid more for my creation than the average worker in Sudan makes in a year.  I am the second waterfall on my owners' property.  AlthouGh my owneRs clEarly has evErything they coulD ever want, they'll never have true love, true friends, or true happiness.


I am the empty film case, formerly filled with marijuana.  My consumer will inhale toxic fumes so often that he no longer feels, no longer careS.  He wiLl lounge arOund, failing aT life, smoking anytime He can get his hands on the drug.  After a large score of cheap weed, he will be high Friday night until Monday morning, doing nothing except running from his problems.  He doesn't realize until the haze fades that his yellow labrador didn't eat all weekend.


I am the red 2005 Ford Mustang.  My driver pushes me to the limit, always holding down my gas pedal relentlessly.  I can outrace most cars since I am customed out for speed.  As a Honda Civic cuts in front of me, barely far enough from my front bumper, my driver gets enraged and pushes the gas pedal a little harder.  My tires can't handle the speed and the rain, so I slip.  I do a full 360 and cause a multi-car Wreck.  FoRtunAtely my driver didn'T Have a gun.


I am the $10 purse just purchased from Target.  Although I have the same function as a more expensive bag, I create a problem for my owner.  She notices another carrying a Prada.  While she doesn't know thE Prada's owNer, she Views her instantlY as a snob.


I am the ring that marks my wearer as rich and married.  My wearer will flash my stone to anyone who has eyes and tell of my class to anyone willing to listen.  I represent love and commitment even if my wearer shows anything but.  It's a good thing my wearer hasn't seen me for what I really am, a fake, though this is exactly what my PurchaseR, the husband, has fInally DeemEd his wife.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment