Saturday, March 5, 2011

Trois Anyone? Things I Like...

09/11/08

So, I don't want to bitch and complain, so....I'm not!  I heard my last two were a bit on that side. Not this time!

This time, I'm going to talk about things I like.  The first thing that I really like that can happen everyday is waking up out of the blue, thinking your alarm is going to go off soon, but realizing that you can sleep for two more blissful hours.  I LOVE when that happens.  Everytime I wake up alarmless, I think, "Damn I have to get up soon.  Why couldn't I have just waited for my alarm to go off?"  But, once I see that it is in the meesly AM hours (I wake up at noon each day), I fall back to sleep grinning.

Outdoor rock concerts.  Yeah, it may be a hassle to be outside when it's raining, and you went ALL out with hair, makeup, outfit, shoes.  Or if it's hot, you may get on the sweaty side, but either way it's better than being inside, packed in with all those sweaty and stinky rockers, old men who are drunk and ready to fight/f*ck, and not being able to get out unless you physically leave the venue.  When outdoors, you can spread out, chill on the lawn (and pick grass), watch people if you're bored.  And you get sun at the same time..

Brand new CDs.  Not brand spankin' new out in stores, but CDs that I just bought for myself.  I spend the best part of an hour getting ready for whatever I'm doing for the day in my room, and I love it when I get to listen to some new tune-skis.  I go through different phases of what CD I'll jam out to while dressing, brushing, primping.  Right now, I'm all about MSI's If and Ludo's You're Awful, I Love You, but I just bought a Staind CD and a Reel Big Fish CD.  I need to get started on rockin' out to those..

Coming home to an unlocked door when my hands are full.  I often times come home from work with a bunch of sh*t, and I love it when someone at my house didn't care about their own safety to leave me with an unlocked door.  I never leave the door unlocked, but when I come upon it that way, I am happy..

I like to run.  I like the feeling after I run.  I don't really like the sweaty, out-of-breath feeling, but I mean after the shower.  I feel accomplished.  I feel powerful.  I feel like a warrior.  So I do it immediately when I wake up to make my day goooood.

These are the things I like.  Tell me what you think and if you agree or disagree.

-Brittny

No comments:

Post a Comment